Agency Premier Group has an in-depth understanding of General Liability Plans across the U.S. We have expertise in assessing the difficulties and prospects of the potential liabilities involved in operating a business in various industries, locations, and employee amounts. We love what we do so much—being a risk management specialist. We can examine a variety of coverage options for you. We review the different insurance options that can assist you with protection from all forms of risk.
Every transaction you complete as a business owner can be either profitable or risky. It is critical to protect your business from customer lawsuits. The liability insurance policy you purchase, if done properly, may protect you from this sort of risk and expense, but it may be forgotten until it's too late.
What does business liability insurance cover?
Liability insurance covers the costs of legal fees, including court costs and the resulting award, if any is made. Imagine the peace of mind you’d have about attorney costs as a liability case grinds on—and if you’ve got valuable assets, those can be put in jeopardy from an aggressive attorney.
Liability insurance is appropriate for any business that could face potential lawsuits. There are four distinct types that you may need, depending on your business, and your tolerance for the risk of financial loss:
- Professional Liability
- Commercial General Liability
- Directors and Officers liability
- Commercial Crime Business Personal Property
- Business Owner Property (BOP)
There are other risks that may be covered, including:
- Bodily injury should a client trip and fall over your property, or lose footing on a slippery floor.
- Property damage and data loss should you accidentally spill a drink on a client’s server that causes data loss, or a tree falls on their car in your parking lot.
- Other risks that may not be apparent or expected.